[emacs-berlin] Talk Proposal: the exercism.org Emacs Lisp track

erimius at web.de erimius at web.de
Tue Jan 10 22:17:23 UTC 2023

Hey there folks!

I'd love to give a talk on the exercism.org Emacs Lisp track.
Exercism is a free learning platform run by a not-for-profit.
You can solve programming exercises and get feedback on your code from
mentors.
I've recently taken over the maintenance of the Emacs Lisp track.

One of my goals would be to give more visibility to this resource.
The track has had over 3000 students since it's creation in 2015 but
I think it's existence is not well known in the Emacs community.
Another goal of mine would be to explain how to contribute.

The track: https://exercism.org/tracks/emacs-lisp
Source: https://github.com/exercism/emacs-lisp

I think exercism is a really cool platform with a great community,
would love to share it with you. :)

Greetings, fap