[emacs-berlin] A talk proposal: supa-el

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sat Oct 15 20:37:56 UTC 2022

> Yeah, I'm only not so sure about the upcoming date on the 26th, as I
> gonna be on vacation. Wanted to see if there's interest first, and totally looking forward to a
> in-person event. Any plans for that? :)

The wish to do a hybrid in person and remote event some time in the
future does exist, but no concrete plans at the moment unfortunately.
One reason is currently a lack of a suitable venue, but also doubts (at
least from my side) whether it would be a responsible thing in the
current situation.

Regarding the Supaplex talk, there is definitely interest! If you want
to wait for an in-person meeting that's totally fine, if you want to do
it at one of the next remote meetings, fine too, just let us know a bit
in advance.

greetings, Til