[emacs-berlin] Slugify function in elisp?

jman emacs-berlin at city17.xyz
Tue Jul 26 12:31:47 UTC 2022

Spam detection software on mailb.org has identified
this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam).

Content preview:  hello, while I'm searching, I'll also drop a question here:
   Is anyone aware of an elisp function to create a slug a string? In this context
   by "slug" I mean a safe representation of any string used in a URL [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 2.0 PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD      Untrustworthy TLDs
                            [URI: city17.xyz (xyz)]
 1.6 DATE_IN_PAST_03_06     Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD   From abused NTLD
 1.6 FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD_FP From abused NTLD