[emacs-berlin] November Meetup next Wednesday

Ilia Kurenkov ilia.kurenkov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:41:33 UTC 2019

In case anyone is interested I have some more questions, continuing the
theme from my first meetup way back in August:

- Anyone using Emacs as a Python IDE? Any tips and tricks for the setup?
- Any evil users with experience and more tips?

In case we're all to busy to prepare a presentation, we could also watch
and discuss some talk(s) from the recent EmacsConf. I've personally been
meaning to see the one called "Next 40 Years of Emacs" (or something like
that), but haven't found the time, so this would be a good excuse to do so!

Cheers,
Ilia

--
Ilia