[emacs-berlin] multilang.el (example Emacs config)

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Sep 4 19:00:59 UTC 2019

Ilia (in CC, and also in the list) asked me for the multi language
configuration that I demoed two meetups ago:

https://gist.github.com/feklee/b855424f0a7932446bb2192d2a363731

Enjoy!

I’m happy to answer related questions wherever I can.  There is also
stuff that I would like to figure out:

  * Currently, it is necessary to have an American keyboard layout when
    starting Emacs.  AFAICT it is possible to tell quail to use another
    input layout, but I haven’t understood that yet.  That stuff is
    arcane.

  * Why isn’t it possible to cycle through dashes with my `german-t1`
    keyboard layout?  (`typo-mode` issue)