[emacs-berlin] October Meetup

Daniel Barreto daniel at barreto.tech
Sun Oct 21 14:18:04 UTC 2018

Hi Ulas,

that sounds great! I'll add you to the website to make it official :)

IMPORTANT: (Erratum to my previous email) This month we're moving the
meetup one week earlier.  This started as a mistake on my end
(apparently I don't know how calendars work :D) but after discussing it
further, it's better to hold it earlier due to logistics complications
with our regular meeting location on October 31st.

I'm sorry for all the confusion, I hope this doesn't present an
inconvenient to anyone!

See you all next Wednesday, October 24th!