[emacs-berlin] Some Newbie Org-mode research!

Michael Ebert-Hanke michael at ebert-hanke.de
Tue May 8 20:42:32 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I didn’t make it to the last meetup, but really enjoyed the one before and learned new tricks in org-mode. I am still looking into it and found this talk by Carsten Dominik which I found very interesting since he talks about the underlying ideas for a lot of the features and decisions he made. I guess advanced users know all of it but maybe its still entertaining. This is the talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTwQvgfgMM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTwQvgfgMM>

Best & see you soon
Micha