[emacs-berlin] [ANN] Next meetup: February 28th, call for talks

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at easy-emacs.de
Fri Feb 23 11:02:33 UTC 2018

On 21.02.2018 11:35, Tilmann Singer wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Hi Til and all,

as some experienced org-mode users are expected being around: what about
doing some live-coding of a presentation? I.e. exporting from org-mode
into other formats.

We could try to answer a question in stackexchange and export to
Markdown maybe:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/38861/reorder-function-definitions-in-a-file

Question is about transposing functions, which didn't get a sufficient
answer yet. It shouldn't be that complicated to perform.

I'm volunteering for the backend stuff, being an listener for the
org-mode part.

Cheers,
Andreas