[emacs-berlin] Emacs meetup tomorrow at Moritzplatz

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:31:23 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow it's Emacs Berlin again. Sorry for the late notice, we had some
difficulty finding a location, but I'm sure you all had the last Wednesday
of the month already earmarked in your calendars :)

We meet at 19:00 in the Ganz Oben office, also known as the old Travis CI
office, where we've been a few times before. It's in Kreuzberg close to U
Moritzplatz, at the top floor in the Hinterhof of Betahouse.

Directions: https://gist.github.com/svenfuchs/5364262

With the new Emacs maintainer at the helm and Emacs 25 in feature freeze
I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about. We'll make sure there will be some
pizzas.

Bis Morgen,
Arne

--