[emacs-berlin] Location for upcoming meetup on Sep 30: Contentful

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Mon Sep 14 13:18:58 UTC 2015

Hello emacs people,

a long-term in advance announcement: for the upcoming meetup on Sep 30
we are back at the Contentful Office again. Or actually in the
Contentful kitchen, because the former meeting space is still occupied
by office tables, but experience has shown that the kitchen should be
large enough for us, and most likely we can have a screen for
presentations there.

"Kitchen sink from Contentful, everything else from us" (credits to Arne
for this joke)

Contentful
Close to U8 Moritzplatz / U1 Prinzenstraße
Ritterstr. 12-14
10969 Berlin
http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=Ritterstra%C3%9Fe%2012-14%2C%20Berlin#map=19/52.50144/13.41090&layers=N

cheers, Til