[emacs-berlin] [ANN] 1 Year anniversary - Call for Lightning Talks

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Wed Mar 18 22:55:43 UTC 2015

I am going to be there.
And yes no problem giving a lightning talk on Malinka/rtags for C/C++
development in Emacs.

I would be really interested to hear about other people's approaches too.

Can't wait :)

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>   Also maintain a blog <http://blog.refu.co>on