[emacs-berlin] One year anniversary

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Wed Mar 4 19:06:15 UTC 2015

Hey Andreas,

It would be my pleasure. It's just a module supposed to glue many other
C/C++ emacs modules together around a given project.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>   Also maintain a blog <http://blog.refu.co>on
various topics, mostly engineering