[emacs-berlin] One year anniversary

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Wed Mar 4 17:09:20 UTC 2015

Hey,

I am Lefteris. I have been lurking in the group for quite some time. Sounds
like an awesome time to show up in a meetup. Will try to keep the 25th
free. I am not a beginner user of Emacs but I am eager to meet more
Emacsers. I can try to bring a few people from my workplace but I am afraid
I am the only emacs user there >.<

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>   Also maintain a blog <http://blog.refu.co>on