[emacs-berlin] Reminder: next wednesday

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Wed Nov 26 22:46:20 CET 2014

Arne Brasseur <arne.brasseur at gmail.com> writes:
> Something we haven't talked about yet: the next "last Wednesday of the
> month" of December 31. I'm guessing we skip that one?

Consensus today was: we skip it. So the next emacs meetup is going to be
on January 28th 2015.

I didn't find a way to encode this exception into our org-mode date
field:

<%%(diary-float t 3 -1)>

The only hack I can think of is to add an entry like this:

** <2014-12-31 Wed> this emacs-berlin cancelled

so that a reminder that it is canceled shows up in the agenda. Sort of
lame. Anyway, today was great, thanks everyone for coming and thanks to
Andi and Contentful for everything!

cheers, Til