[emacs-berlin] some questions

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:12:38 CET 2014

Hey Henrik,

Do you have your emacs config public by any chance? I'd love to look at it.

@all, I've added my notes from last meeting to the site (
http://emacs-berlin.org/20140730-notes.html), I also added some links to
the home page of the emacs configs I could fine (Florian's, Andy's, and
mine).

If your config is available online and you don't mind sharing please post
the link here and I'll add it to the site, or you can make a pull request
obviously.

Cheers,
Arne

--