[emacs-berlin] Next meetup: 25 June at Asquera

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:10:57 CEST 2014

Reminder that our meetup is tonight, 19:00, at the Asquera office

Ohlauer Straße 43, 10999 Berlin

Staircase C if I remember correctly. Note that there's a lot of police
presence around there at the moment as they are evicting refugees that had
been squatting in a school building

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlingsunterkunft-polizei-raeumt-besetzte-schule-in-berlin-kreuzberg_id_3942176.html

Shouldn't be a big problem but you're best to come through the
Paul-Lincke-Ufer instead of through the Wiener Straße/Ohlauer Straße, and
carry a piece of ID ;)