[emacs-berlin] Topics and format for next meetup

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:43:15 CEST 2014

Yes! Go for it. I would be very interested in this one. How much time would
you ideally like for this talk?

If you have some slides or notes post them somewhere so we can add them to
the site.

I'm not against having talks, but I also like the "we're all equal"
sharing, which is why I liked the format of the first meetup where we went
around with each person doing a ten minute talk about something.

Anyone else have something they'd like to talk about?