[emacs-berlin] Dates next meetup

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Thu May 15 13:22:30 CEST 2014

Cool I close the doodle later today, in general I would be a fan of
having a easy to remember periodic date so ppl can shuffle their things
around this.

I will also add it to the site when I close the doodle.

@til you think you have some time to collect the stuff from the issue
and move it into a proper discussion thread on the mailing list?
If not I can also try to take care of this.

Andy