[pandora-dev] New pan.do/ra release (r6154)

j at pad.ma j at pad.ma
Mon Jul 15 09:50:02 UTC 2019

On 15/07/2019 07:05, GN wrote:
> If we make a new container working with this release, is there a way to
> import videos from the older version?

to migrate the existing system, install current pandora in a new container.
and copy over /srv/pandora and a postgres dump of the pandora database from the
old system. and run database migrations from the old system.

just had a look and your setup was not update in really long time, its still on
the old bzr branch from 2015. migration might take some manual tweaking but
should still be possible. If you setup the new container I can also have a look.