[pandora-dev] pandora not working after upgrade

j at mailb.org j at mailb.org
Wed Jan 22 07:15:32 CET 2014

Hi,

On 01/22/2014 01:31 AM, Sanjay B wrote:
>> I updated the pandora using ./update.py and now the pandora client
>> just shows
>> the first page.  You can check it at http://videos.tiss.edu
>>
>> I fired the following commands
>> ./update.py
>> ./update.py db
>>

> Seb, this is what I get on JS console:
> Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'title' of null
> pandora.min.js?3894:67
>
> My *guess* is that OxJS needs to be updated or so? Is this handled by
> the update script?
>
> Any-how, it seems to me like a JS error and nothing to worry about.

the error happens in:
	Ox.getObjectById(pandora.site.filters,filter.id).title

this most likely happens since we made some changes to the config with
regard to filters. please check the config.jsonc and remove the filters
section. This part gets generated from itemKeys now.

All itemKeys that where previously listed in the "filters" section must
have "filter": true, in itemKeys now. Double check that the default
filters listed in user.ui.filters all have "filter": true in itemKeys.

With those changes to the config the page should load again.