[pandora-dev] resolution issues with videos uploaded using pandora_client

j at pad.ma j at pad.ma
Thu Jul 4 20:45:51 CEST 2013

On 07/04/2013 06:55 PM, Alpesh Gajbe wrote:
> I uploaded a mp4 video using pandora client the original resolution was
> 768x576
> and the 720p.webm file that was created by pandora_client has a
> resolution of 128x96
>
> Is there any way I can keep the original resolution.
>
> I installed pandora_client using easy_install

you have the latest version?

you can check with (will fail for old version :))

$ pandora_client --version

should be at 0.2.142

possibly you have to run easy_install -U pandora_client to update.

getting 128x96 sounds like you get the first resolution instead of the
largest, this was a bug in an older version of pandora_client.
if you have both server and client at the latest version this should not
happen.